SAEE 2016 year of study Student Scholarship
Categories: ALL THE NEWS , Corporate Governance , Education |
Author: Administrator Account
Posted: 2015/08/12 |
Scholarships of R15,000.00 to be awarded to students
The Southern African Association for Energy Efficiency (SAEE), in cooperation with sponsoring companies, award scholarships of R15,000.00 to students with an excellent academic record in previous years of study.
The Scholarships are awarded in support of transformation of the energy sector and will only be awarded to South African Nationals.
Students who fit the following criteria are invited to apply for the SAEE Scholarship Programme:
- Student must currently be enrolled for a 2nd or 3rd year of study;
- Student has to be registered in either Engineering, Built Environment and Environmental Studies;
- Student must be a registered full time student at an Southern African Academic Institution;
- Recipients of other scholarships and or bursaries will not be eligible for the SAEE scholarships.
Applications must be submitted by the students by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post, postal address as below, and has to reach the SAEE Administration office by 9 October 2015. There are no conditions or strings attached to these scholarships.
In order for an application to be accepted, the following documents have to be submitted:
- A filled in and signed application form. Application form has also to be signed by senior member of the Faculty where enrolled.
- Proof of Student Registration.
- Copy of Certified ID.
- Transcript of academic records (both Grade 12 and Tertiary Institution marks)
- A short Personal Profile.
- Full Curriculum Vitae.
(Applications received without the necessary documentation will be disqualified.)
Only applications for the 2016 academic year of study will be considered. The selection will be done by the SAEE Student Scholarship Committee, as appointed by the SAEE board. The successful applicant will receive his/her scholarship at the SAEE Annual Banquet on 11 November 2015 at Emperors Palace, Gauteng.
For more information contact:
The Southern African Association for Energy Efficiency (SAEE)
Tel: +27(0)18 293 1499
PostNet Unit 292
Private Bag X1288