Organisational Culture: Measure-Analyse-Activate
What we are addressing…
- How to develop and implement a culture management process and plan.
- How to get intentional about organisational culture, so much so that it impacts on the bottom line.
- How employee-centric organisations translate into customer-centric organisations and business success.
- How to begin to focus on predictive indicators/drivers (actions, behaviours) rather than lagging indicators (engagement/satisfaction).
- Employee engagement scores have stagnated globally and how to turn this around.
- Why the one-size-fits-all recipe for ‘great workplaces’ is presumptuous.
3 September 2019
Evertsdal Guest House, Durbanville
Find out more
09:00 – 17:00
visit our website
R2 890 excl. VAT for Corporates
R1 730 excl. VAT for NPOs
This one day interactive workshop covers…
- The importance of measurement in the culture process.
- How to quantify, benchmark and contextualise culture at the behavioural level.
- A case study for success, values, principles and behaviours and how they impact employee engagement.
- Opportunity to measure current culture.
- Understand how demographics can provide detailed insights into how employees are experiencing your organisational culture.
- Opportunity to explore some of your own real-time employee data.
- Learn how to prioritise and triage the parts of your culture that should be preserved, developed or aligned.
- Prioritise, plan and establish a culture team.
- Attraction, selection and on-boarding process.
- Embed your values, behaviours into the performance management system.
- Design, align innovative reward and recognition programmes.
- Build a communication plan.
- Assess current process, systems in alignment with desired culture shift.